Pond pump and filter combo with fountain heads
- Pond pumps and filter combinations
- Attractive fountain with adjustable flow rate
- Filter including foam filter media and bio media
What are the Hozelock EasyClear pond pumps?
The Hozelock EasyClear in-pond filter combinations are all-in-one unit that combines a pond pump, filter and UV clarifier that can be fully submerged. Easy to install with just one 10m power cable, these in-pond filters are available in five sizes. Equipped with integrated UVCs and foam filters to catch waste particles eliminating green water, the Hozelock EasyClear ensures clear and healthy water. Backed by a 3-year guarantee, the Hozelock EasyClear can create an attractive fountain and waterfall display. The fountainheads come in 3 formats; two-tier, three-tier and bell, for three different looks.
What are the features of the Hozelock EasyClear?
Each pond pump and filter combination boasts a powerful integrated pump that pumps water around your pond increasing oxygen levels. A UV bulb eradicates problem algae and clumps it together ready for removal, removing problem green water.
To further cleanse your pond water, the filter uses cleaning foams to strain debris and waste from the water easily. Bio media is also included to fully cleanse the water of excess nitrates and other elements that can cause problems. The bio media chamber also accelerates the growth of beneficial bacteria which are essential for healthy water and a balanced eco-system.
The EasyClear pond pump and filter range are also very easy to maintain. It has a latch for tool free access to the filter foams, which can be rinsed and reused. A by-pass device will direct the water away from the electrics should the media become blocked. Finally, an anti-clog strainer can easily be cleaned to keep your pump in great condition.
Keep your EasyClear in perfect working order with Hozelock EasyClear Replacement Filter Foam.
- All-in-one unit
- Can be fully submerged
- Easy to install
- Available in 5 sizes
- Eliminates green water
- Strains debris and waste from water
- Supports a balanced eco-system
What is the difference between the Hozelock EasyClear pond pumps and filter combinations?
The Hozelock EasyClear in-pond filters include the following pieces of hardware:
- The EasyClear 3000 and 4500 have a maximum flow rate of 1260 lph and include a fountainhead to produce a fountain. Suitable for ponds between 3000-4500 litres in size or fish ponds between 1500-3000 litres in size, they’re the ideal pond pump and filter combination for a small pond. For a great price, you get three great features - a pump, a filter, and a fountain.
- The EasyClear 6000, 7500 and 9000 have a maximum flow rate of 1700lph and 2850lph. Suitable for ponds between 6000-9000 litres in size or fish ponds between 3000-4000 litres in size, they can run a fountain and waterfall simultaneously. In addition, the larger 6000, 7500 and 9000 models boast another feature. As well as the fountainhead, these units have a waterfall/watercourse outlet (if using both waterfall and fountain outlets, the flow will be split). The attractive water feature oxygenates your pond water as it passes through the system, causing suspended algae particles which cause green water to clump together so that the foam filter can trap them.
Do you need a pond filter and a pond pump?
Yes, a pond pump is intended to move water, whereas a pond filter is intended to clean dirty water and create a healthy environment by filtering out dirt and impurities. If you want to save money, you can avoid purchasing a pond filter and pump separately for a new pond. You can purchase both your pond filter and pond pump as a package, which is frequently sold at a lower price.
|Product||EasyClear 3000||EasyClear 4500||EasyClear 6000||EasyClear 7500||EasyClear 9000|
|Guarantee||3 years||3 years||3 years||3 years||3 years|
|Max pond size (without fish)||Up to 3000 L||Up to 4500 L||Up to 6000 L||Up to 7500 L||Up to 9000 L|
|Max pond size (with fish)||Up to 1500 L||Up to 3000 L||Up to 3000 L||Up to 3500 L||Up to 4000 L|
|Cable length||10 m||10 m||10 m||10 m||10 m|
|Inlet / outlet||25 mm||25 mm||25 mm||25 mm||25 mm|
|Max. flow rate||1260 lph||1260 lph||1700 lph||1700 lph||2850 lph|
|Max. fountain height||0.70 m||0.70 m||1.60 m||1.60 m||1.90 m|
|Bell jet diameter||0.4 m||0.4 m||0.60 m||0.60 m||0.70 m|
|Waterfall width||0.08 m||0.08 m||0.13 m||0.13 m||0.25 m|
|Waterfall height||0.5 m||0.5 m||0.6 m||0.6 m||0.9 m|
Blagdon Inpond All In OneFrom £117.50 Regular Price £170.12 Save £52.62In stock
Swell Inpond All In One 5000From £85.00 Regular Price £139.99 Save £54.99In stock