The TMC AquaBeam 1500 CCP Coral Colour Plus has optimised spectrum to enhance coral colouration and growth at an exceptional rate!
The tile includes White, Blue, NUV and red LED's all designed to get the most out of your corals.
It offers a high output, wide angled design for optimised spectrum to enhance coral colouration and growth. Thanks to the light emitting diodes it has very low running costs, minimal heat transfer to the water and has a minimum lamp life of 50,000 hours, which is approximately six times the average life span of standard fluorescent lighting.
The tile has a compact design which makes it ideal for nano tanks, however it is suitable for all types of aquarium, with versatile mounting brackets included to allow adaptation to most types of tank. It can be utilised as a primary lighting source with a fish-only marine aquarium or aquariums that include corals, a dimming controller is also available.
- Uses high power Cree® LEDs
- Optimised spectrum to enhance coral colouration and growth
- Perfect display light for your reef aquarium
- NUV diodes for improved coral health and fluorescence
- Red LED for photosynthesis and improved colour rendition
- Blue's and NUV on separate channel for moonlight
- Low carbon footprint
- Mounting brackets available (Mountaray)
- Dimming AquaRay Controller (sold separately)
|Product ||Guarantee ||Dimensions ||LED Colours |
|Aquabeam 1500 CCP
||5 Years (2 years PSU)
||198mm x 198mm x 40mm
||Red, Blue, Whit and NUV