TMC AquaBeam 1500 Ultima NP Ocean Blue - Tile
A great way to give your fish and corals plenty of light
- Square tile lighting for all aquariums
- Efficient blue and white LED lighting
- Can be used as a light source for corals
The TMC AquaBeam 1500 Ultima NP Ocean Blue Tile is an exceptionally popular piece of aquarium lighting.
This tile includes 2 Fiji Blue, 4 Ocean White and 4 Osram Oslon NP Blue LEDs.
It offers a high output, wide-angled design that is unlensed to allow a brighter, blended effect to the aquarium water. Thanks to the light-emitting diodes it has very low running costs, minimal heat transfer to the water and has a minimum lamp life of 50,000 hours, which is approximately six times the average life span of standard fluorescent lighting.
The compact design of the light tile makes it ideal for nano tanks, however, it is suitable for all types of aquarium, with versatile mounting brackets included allowing adaptation to most types of tank. It can be utilised as a primary lighting source with a fish-only marine aquarium or aquariums that include corals.
- Includes both blue and white LEDs (each colour is independently controlled) capable of simulating daylight or moonlight, when used with a suitable controller
- Very low running costs, long life span and minimal heat transference
- Can be used as a primary lighting source for fish-only marine aquarium or aquariums with corals (soft and large polyp hard corals)
- Environmentally friendly
- Low running cost
- No bulb replacements
- Wide range or mounting options available using the MMS mounting system
- Creates a natural shimmer effect
- Wide angle beam 120d for maximum light spread
|198mm x 198mm x 40mm||5 years||Blue and white||30W|