Triton AL99 Phosphate Remover
Remove phosphate from your aquarium
- Phosphate removing chemical aquarium treatment
- High-quality, contamination-free water treatment
- Multiple sizes to stock up on
TRITON AL99 Phosphate remover. High quality (>99% pure) aluminium treatment for removing phosphate. Also removes barium and silicate.
TRITON Treatments have been developed to fix specific problems commonly faced by aquarists. Unlike many products on the market TRITON Treatments are quality controlled and free from contamination by unwanted / unknown elements.
Notes for usage:
AL99 should be rinsed thoroughly with RODI prior to use to prevent elevating AL levels in your system water. AL99 when used in a reactor must NOT be tumbled.
How to use:
- Rinse AL99 prior to use with RODI water until the "fizzing" reaction stops.
- AL99 should be used in a reactor capable off low adjustment to prevent tumbling of the media.
- 50ml of AL99 per 100Lof aquarium water, however in cases of high PO4 levels this can be increased to 100ml AL99 per 100L aquarium water.
- Change media every 4 weeks or more regularly if elevating PO4 levels are observed.
If rising AL levels are observed via ICP-OES testing then we recommend alternating PO4 media with a GFO based media. We recommend ROWA phos or Phosban, other low quality PO4 media can add Barium to the water.