Triton Trace Iodine
Improve the concentration of iodine in your marine aquarium
- Iodine-based seawater supplement for marine aquariums
- Beneficial for metabolic processes and coral health
- Designed for use with the Triton Lab ICP test kit
Iodine trace element seawater supplement. Beneficial for metabolic processes in reef aquaria. Promotes the health of macro-algae and SPS coral.
When used in conjunction with TRITON Lab ICP testing aquarists are now able to make targeted single element adjustments. Only TRITON delivers advanced aquarium husbandry with ease of use. For dosage information please check the DOSE tab of your ICP analysis.
The TRITON macro and trace element supplements range is supported by over a decade of scientific research into the chemistry of natural and closed system seawater. With ten's of thousands of seawater analyses modelled for elemental behaviour and interaction nobody understands seawater like TRITON.
Notes for use: Please ensure that your Aquarium Profile volume is filled out correctly to prevent incorrect dosage information.
How to use: The supplements should be dosed as per recommendations from your Triton ICP-OES Seawater Analysis test results. You will be advised of either a correction dose (to bring value up to set point) and/or a maintenance dose (to keep it at the set point). The test results will also guide you to the maximum safe dose per day for your system.
- Care should be taken not to carry out too many adjustments at the same time because of the risk of elements reacting with one another.
- Dose into an area of high flow.
- Leave 5 minutes between different element adjustments
- Any large swings in element levels can be detrimental to your tank inhabitants