Deltec PF601 Calcium Reactor
Fluidising reactor for aquariums up to 2000l
- Fluidised reactor for aquarium management
- Ideal for fluidising calcium, carbon or sand
- Built-in CO2 bubble counter and probe holder
Building on Deltec's range of aquarium calcium reactors, the PF601 Calcium Reactor is suitable for aquariums up to 2000 lts - 444 imp. gallons - 528 US gallons normal stocking and illumination.
The 5th generation models now have a new design of aquabee pump to prevent wear due to the abrasive nature of the water and media in the reactor.
Like the previous version, this model is fitted with sponges at the top and bottom of the reaction chamber to prevent the possibility of the fluidised media from entering the pump. The whole lid assembly removes via a bayonet fitting to allow easy access to the media for filling or cleaning of the reactor.
- New 5th Generation Fluidised Calcium Reactor.
- Integral CO2 bubble counter.
- Probe holder.
- Non return valve.
- Heavy Stocking and High Illumination - 1350 lts - 300 imp. gallons - 356 US gallons*
- Normal Stocking and Illumination - 2000 lts - 444 imp. gallons - 528 US gallons*
*For fluidised calcium reactors to achieve the stated capacities, Rowalith media is recommended.
|Tank size||Footprint dimensions||Media volume|
|Up to 444gal/2000l||L240mm x W180mm x H610mm||8.7kg|