Deltec PF501 Calcium Reactor
Easy to install and maintain calcium reactor
- Fluidised calcium reactor suitable for aquariums up to 1100 l
- Features an integral CO2 bubble counter
- New design of the Aquabee pump
The PF501 is a 5th generation fluidised calcium reactor and is suitable for aquariums up to 1100 lts - 245 UK gallons - normal stocking and illumination.
This newer model has a new design of the Aquabee pump that prevents wear and tear from the water and media. These pumps are also fitted with a thermal cut out device that prevents damage if allowed to run dry.
There are sponges at the top and bottom of the chamber that help stop any fluidised media from entering the pump and causing damage.
Maintenance is easy, simply remove the lid (via the bayonet fitting) and replace media or clean as necessary. It couldn't be easier!
- New 5th Generation Fluidised Calcium Reactor.
- Integral CO2 bubble counter.
- Probe holder.
- Non return valve.
- Optional solenoid valve available with 2m of cable.
* For fluidised calcium reactors to achieve the stated capacities, Rowalith C+ media is recommended.
|1100litres (245 gallons)
|L:210 x W:150 x H:500mm (L:8 1/2" x W:6" x H:19 3/4")