Eheim Aquaball Internal Filters 45-180
Excellent internal filters for smaller aquariums
- Internal filters for smaller aquariums
- 3 models available with outputs from 150-650 lph
- 3-year guarantee
The Eheim internal filters are a fantastic product as they are a completely flexible module system with a spherical head. The round pump head sits in a ball joint. This enables adjustment of the outflow direction, while the flow rate is set at the output regulator.
The air supply is dosed via the new Power Diffusor. And during all of this, the filter remains in its position. The filter is simply taken out of the holder in order to clean, replace parts or fill in filter media. Now the pump head and the canister can be taken apart and re-clipped together in a jiffy.
Afterwards the whole filter is clipped into the holder in the aquarium. That's all! aquaball sucks in the water over a large area. The round filter modules are designed so that the aquarium water is sucked in a 360° radius over almost the entire outer surface.
Aquaball models have a modular design. That means the filter volume can be adapted to the aquarium by adding or removing filter elements.
At a glance:
- All components of aquaball are clipped or plugged in. No tools are necessary for this - it's really very easy.
- The filter holder clip is mounted on the pane with suction holders. Then the filter is inserted into it. The media box is located directly under the rotating pump head.
- The filter is unique in that it can be used with a variety of filters. The blue filter media would act as both a mechanical and biological filter. Both blocking the debris and providing a space for beneficial bacteria to grow
- The filter modules with the phenol-free filter sponges are located below them (the volume can be increased later by purchasing an expansion set)
- The accessories also include activated carbon cartridges which remove odorous substances or residues of medication out of the water quickly and efficiently
|Product||Guarantee||Size||Output||Wattage||Length||Diameter||Output||Suitable tank size|
|Aquaball Internal Filter 60||3 years||96x160mm||150-480lph||5W||160mm||96mm||480l/h||30-60l|
|Aquaball Internal Filter 180||3 years||96x270mm||210-650lph||6W||270mm||96mm||650l/h||100-200l|