The Ultra Low Range Phosphate Checker (Handheld Colorimeter) provides a simple, accurate and cost effective way to measure phosphate from 0.00 to 0.90 ppm.
Phosphate is an important parameter to measure in aquaculture and aquariums. Levels that are too high can lead to extensive algae growth, depleted dissolved oxygen levels, and ultimately can be fatal to many types of fish and aquatic life.
Designed as a more accurate alternative to chemical test kits.
- Measures phosphate from 0.00 to 0.90 ppm
- Easier to use and more accurate than chemical test kits
- Dedicated to a single parameter
- Small size, big convenience
- Ideal for: Aquariums, Environmental, Aquaculture, Water Quality
- 2 sample cuvettes
- Cuvette cap
- Starter pack of reagents x 6 tests (re-ordering information: HI-774-25 x 25 tests)
- 1 x 1.5 AAA battery