Hanna Calcium Marine Pocket Checker
Monitor calcium levels in your marine aquarium
- Handheld marine calcium photometry testing kit
- More accurate than chemical testing kits
- Set contains set, cuvettes, cap, reagents and battery
What is the Hanna Calcium Marine Pocket Checker?
The Hanna Calcium Marine Pocket Checker is ideal for salt water aquariums and coral reef tanks. Designed to measure calcium in reef tanks, the Hanna Calcium Checker is perfect for corals and marine life. The checker is supplied with reagents for 25 tests.
The Hanna Pocket Checkers offer top quality technology to deliver high precision results. The Calcium Checker is a simple, accurate and cost effective way to measure marine calcium in water.
- For calcium ranging from 200 to 600 ppm
- Accurate results every time
- Large LCD display
- Testing is quick and easy
- High precision results - more accurate than chemical test kits
- Auto shut-off feature means the Checker cannot be left on by mistake
- Fully portable, fitting easily into both palm and pocket
What are Calcium Marine Reagents?
Also available to purchase is a pack of 25 replacement reagents that are compatible with this device. Hanna Replacement Reagents are high-quality reagents for Hanna chemical test kits and Hanna instruments, which are designed to identify different chemicals within your aquarium or pond. These high-quality reagents are pre-measured, allowing users to achieve fast and accurate measurements with each of their pocket checkers. These reagents follow the DPD Method in which the reaction between the element and reagent causes a tint in the sample. By simply adding the packet of reagent to the sample, the reaction will take place and you can determine the concentration from the colour that is produced. The results will be displayed on the pocket checker LCD screen.
- 2 sample cuvettes
- Cuvette cap
- Starter pack of reagents x 25 (re-ordering information: HI-758-26)
- 1 x 1.5 AAA battery