Hanna Alkalinity Marine Pocket Checker
Track alkalinity levels in your marine aquarium
- Handheld marine alkalinity photometry testing kit
- More accurate than chemical testing kits
- Set contains set, cuvettes, cap, reagents and battery
Ideal for salt water aquariums and coral reef tanks. Designed exclusively for saltwater aquariums, the alkalinity pocket checker offers a quick, easy and highly accurate method of checking Alkalinity. The checker is supplied with reagents for 25 tests.
Alkalinity helps to maintain a stable pH, a vital factor for most aquatic life. Corals also need an adequate level of alkalinity in order to support healthy growth: if levels are too low, corals cannot precipitate and form their skeletons; if levels fluctuate too much or too quickly, growth can become impaired.
The more precise and stable the levels, the better the results. With regular, precise monitoring, fluctuations in levels can be quickly corrected, giving your corals the best chance of success.
- For alkalinity levels between 0 to 300 ppm
- Testing is quick and easy
- High precision results - more accurate than chemical test kits
- Auto shut-off feature means the Checker cannot be left on by mistake
- Fully portable, fitting easily into both palm and pocket
- 2 sample cuvettes
- Cuvette cap
- Starter pack of reagents (HI-755-26)
- 1 x 1.5 AAA battery