Hanna Salinity Marine Pocket Checker
Keep track of salinity in your marine aquarium
- Marine salinity testing kit
- More accurate than chemical testing kits
- Set contains set, battery, shield, calibration sachet and instructions
This waterproof salinity and temperature tester is perfect for any saltwater aquarium. A more accurate alternative to refractometers, this tester uses conductivity to determine salinity levels of natural and artificial seawater. Ideal for testing salinity in salt water aquariums, it is quick and easy to use and provides digital readout of both salinity and temperature.
This pocket sized meter is waterproof and perfect for the measurement of salinity aquariums using conductivity to determine the salinity level of your water.
Salinity should be checked regularly in aquariums. As Oceans are very stable environments, where there is not a lot of day to day change in the water parameters, fish can respond negatively to even small changes in salinity.
- Measures conductivity to determine Salinity
- LCD Display
- Simple waterproof dip-in digital tester