Hanna Phosphate High Range Pocket Checker
Monitor phosphate levels in your aquarium
- Handheld phosphate high range photometry testing kit
- More accurate than chemical testing kits
- Set contains set, cuvettes, cap, reagents and battery
Ideal for Coral Reef Tanks or salt and fresh water aquariums. The contoured style of the Phosphate, high range Checker is designed to fit in the palm of your hand. The checker is supplied with reagents for 20 tests.
Phosphate naturally occurs as waste decomposes in coral reef tanks, salt and fresh water aquariums. While it does not directly harm fish when levels are high, resulting green algae growth can deplete the oxygen levels in the water. Corals can lose their colour due to the effects of brown algae. Ideally, phosphate level should be kept below 0.05 ppm in fish tanks.
- Phosphate range from 0.0 to 30.0 ppm
- Testing is quick and easy
- High precision results - more accurate than chemical test kits
- Auto shut-off feature means the Checker cannot be left on by mistake
- Fully portable, fitting easily into both palm and pocket
- 2 sample cuvettes
- Cuvette cap
- Starter pack of reagents x 20 tests
- 1 x 1.5 AAA battery