Hanna Nitrite High Range Pocket Checker
Keep track of nitrite levels in your aquarium
- Handheld nitrite high range photometry testing kit
- More accurate than chemical testing kits
- Set contains set, cuvettes, cap, reagents and battery
Ideal for marine, salt and fresh water aquariums, along with environmental, water quality and wastewater testing. The Checker is a simple, accurate, and cost effective way to measure high ranges of nitrite.The checker is supplied with reagents for 6 tests. The reaction between nitrite and the reagent causes a greenish/brown tint in the sample.
The checker is useful for initial measurements of nitrite when trying to establish good ammonia/nitrite/nitrate control. Suitable for all types of aquaculture, the ultimate aim is to decrease nitrite levels so that the low range of ultra-range nitrite checker can be used for optimum tank health.
Nitrite can lead to tissue damage, illness and death of aquatic life, so regular checks can help aquarists identify rising nitrite levels before fish begin to suffer.
- Nitrite levels from 0 to 150ppm
- Small palm-sized design
- Accurate from ±3 ppm ±5% of reading
- Dedicated to a single parameter
- Uses a single AAA battery
- Auto Power Off after 10 minutes in inactivity
- Built-in timer for timed reaction readings
- 2 cuvettes and caps
- reagent starter kit (6 packets of reagent) -
- 1 X 1.5X AAA battery
- Instruction manua