Hanna Freshwater Ammonia Low Range Checker
Keep track of ammonia build-up in your aquarium or pond
- Low-range ammonia photometry testing kit
- More accurate than chemical testing kits
- Suitable for freshwater aquariums and even ponds
The Ammonia Low Range Checker is a simple, accurate and cost effective way to measure low ranges of ammonia in fresh water, between 0.00 and 3.00ppm. It is ideal for aquariums and ponds, but can also be used in education or to test water quality anywhere. This is designed as a more accurate alternative to chemical test kits, this pocket checker provides quick, accurate results in four easy steps.3-N.
- Small palm-sized design
- Accurate from ±0.05ppm ± 5% of reading
- Dedicated to a single parameter
- Uses a single AAA battery
- Auto Power Off after 10 minutes in inactivity
- Built-in timer for timed reaction readings
- For freshwater and pond use only, not marine/reef
- 2 sample cuvettes with caps
- Ammonia LR reagents starter kit x 25 tests (HI-700-25),
- Instruction manual and a quick start guide.
- 1 x 1.5 AAA battery
- Not included: Calibration set HI-700-11.