Hanna Ammonia Low Range
Keep track of ammonia build-up in your aquarium
At a glance...
- Low-range ammonia photometry testing kit
- More accurate than chemical testing kits
- Set contains cuvettes, reagent, battery and instructions
The Ammonia Low Range Checker is a simple, accurate and cost effective way to measure low ranges of ammonia in fresh water. It is ideal for aquariums and can also be used in education or to test water quality anywhere. Designed as a more accurate alternative to chemical test kits, this pocket checker provides quick, accurate results in four easy steps. The test ranges from 0.00 to 3.00 ppm NH3-N.
- Small palm-sized design
- Accurate from ±0.05ppm ± 5% of reading
- Dedicated to a single parameter
- Uses a single AAA battery
- Auto Power Off after 10 minutes in inactivity
- Built-in timer for timed reaction readings
- For Marine/Reef use, please add 6 drops of reagent A and 10 drops of reagent B
- 2 sample cuvettes with caps
- Ammonia LR reagents starter kit x 25 tests (HI-700-25),
- Instruction manual and a quick start guide.
- 1 x 1.5 AAA battery
- Not included: Calibration set HI-700-11.
Write Your Own Review