Hanna Chlorine Pocket Checker
Track chlorine levels in your marine aquarium
- Handheld chlorine photometry testing kit
- More accurate than chemical testing kits
- Set contains set, cuvettes, cap, reagents and battery
What is Hanna Chlorine Pocket Checker?
The Hanna Chlorine Pocket Checker is ideal for marine or saltwater aquariums. Chlorine is the most common water disinfectant and by monitoring chlorine regularly and accurately, serious health and safety risks can be avoided. Controlling chlorine levels in fish tanks will help optimise fish and plant health. These Hanna Pocket checkers have improved digital technology in a compact design, taking measurements is now even quicker and hassle-free. The Checker is supplied with reagents for 6 tests, use alongside recommended dechlorinators.
- 0.00 to 2.50 ppm range
- Quick and easy testing
- Single-button operation
- High precision results - more accurate than chemical test kits
- Clear to read large Liquid Crystal Display screen (LCD)
- Fully portable, fitting easily into both palm and pocket
- Auto shut-off feature
What are Hanna Chlorine Reagents?
Also available to purchase is a 25 pack of replacement reagents that are compatible with this device. Hanna Replacement Reagents are high-quality reagents for Hanna chemical test kits and Hanna instruments, which are designed to identify different chemicals within your aquarium or pond. These high-quality reagents are pre-measured, allowing users to achieve fast and accurate measurements with each of their pocket checkers. These reagents follow the DPD Method in which the reaction between the element and reagent causes a tint in the sample. By simply adding the packet of reagent to the sample, the reaction will take place and you can determine the concentration from the colour that is produced. The results will be displayed on the pocket checker LCD screen.
- Supplied with 2 sample cuvettes and caps
- Starter pack of reagents (replacements will be needed)
- 1 x 1.5 AAA battery supplied