Hanna Marine Phosphate Ultra Low Pocket Checker
Monitor phosphate levels in your marine aquarium
- Handheld ultra-low range phosphate colorimetry testing kit
- More accurate than chemical testing kits
- Suitable for testing in marine aquariums
What is Hanna Phosphate Ultra Low Pocket Checker?
The Ultra Low Range Phosphate Checker (Handheld Colorimeter) provides a simple, accurate and cost effective way to measure phosphate from 0.00 to 0.90 ppm.
Phosphate is an important parameter to measure in aquaculture and aquariums. Levels that are too high can lead to extensive algae growth, depleted dissolved oxygen levels, and ultimately can be fatal to many types of fish and aquatic life.
Designed as a more accurate alternative to chemical test kits.
- Measures phosphate from 0.00 to 0.90 ppm
- Easier to use and more accurate than chemical test kits
- Dedicated to a single parameter
- Small size, big convenience
- Ideal for: Aquariums, Environmental, Aquaculture, Water Quality
What are the Phosphate Ultra Low Reagents?
You can also purchase a pack of 25 replacement reagents that are compatible with this device. Hanna Replacement Reagents are high-quality reagents for Hanna chemical test kits and Hanna instruments, which are designed to identify different chemicals within your aquarium or pond. These high-quality reagents are pre-measured, allowing users to achieve fast and accurate measurements with each of their pocket checkers. These reagents follow the DPD Method in which the reaction between the element and reagent causes a tint in the sample. By simply adding the packet of reagent to the sample, the reaction will take place and you can determine the concentration from the colour that is produced. The results will be displayed on the pocket checker LCD screen.
- 2 sample cuvettes
- Cuvette cap
- Starter pack of reagents x 6 tests (re-ordering information: HI-774-25 x 25 tests)
- 1 x 1.5 AAA battery