Hugo Kamishi Lightweight Ocean Rock 20kg
An engaging addition to freshwater aquariums
- Decorative lightweight rock for freshwater aquariums
- Each 20kg pack is completely natural and unique
- A range of sizes to suit all aquariums
Ocean Rock is a white based foundation rock used to aquascape higher Ph environments like freshwater Cichlids. Natural weather processes form the fantastic shapes of the south seas base rock by the erosion and pitting of limestone over the course of eons.
It is clean and safe for hard water freshwater aquariums such as African Cichlids. Ocean Rock can also be an interesting and realistic addition to a desert reptile biome.
- Suitable for Cichlid and hard water aquariums.
- Clean, safe and easy to build with.
- Each pack contains approximately 20kg of rocks.
- Free of nuisance algae and pests.
- Large surface area for bacterial colonisation.
- Bond together to form larger structures.