JBL ProFlora CO2 Sensor Set
Safely and accurately monitor the pH level in your aquarium
- pH sensor with calibration solutions
- Provides accurate digital readings about the pH levels in your aquarium
- To be used with a pH computer
The JBL pH-Electrode is designed for use with the JBL pH Controller. Comes complete with calibration fluid (solution ph7, ph4, de-ionised water & revitalisation fluid).
Safely and accurately monitor the pH level in your aquarium with this electrode which has been made to laboratory standards.
Robust quality electrode for the JBL CO2 Control unit and other pH measuring and control devices with BNC connection, including liquid for calibration of pH sensors.
It has a BNC plug attached, which can be used in any pH system with a compatible connection. Suckers are included to attach the electrode to the tank.
One year life span.
- pH electrode
- 2 m cable
- 2 suction holders for attachment
- 3 cuvettes
- 50 ml cylinders: storage solution, distilled water, calibration liquids pH 7.0 and 4.0