NT Labs Medikoi Wheatgerm and Garlic
Wheatgerm and garlic fish food for winter
- A complete feed for all pond fish with wheatgerm and garlic
- Ideal for late autumn, winter and early spring feeding
- Provides slow-release energy for the inactive winter months
Medikoi Wheatgerm with Garlic is an ideal food for late-Autumn, Winter and Early Spring feeding. The reduced protein results in less waste produced by fish with a slower Winter metabolism. The inclusion of garlic stimulates the appetite of fish, and the sulfur-rich compounds in garlic can permeate a fish's skin. Garlic is well-known for repelling skin parasites such as white spot, flukes and fish lice which can attack vulnerable, overwintering fish. Feeding during the cooler months to ensure your fish get the right nutrition and support when they need it.
Garlic is well used as a great, natural barrier to parasites, which means that your fish are well protected, especially at times of stress such as colder weather. It also stimulate the appetite, so this food is great to use to encourage good feeding habits.
Vitamins A, D and E have also been added to boost the level of anti-oxidants, improve bone strength and boost the immune system.
Feeding Instructions: Feed just as much as your fish can eat in a few minutes. Remove excess to avoid a waste problem.
- 20% protein. Oil 5%, Vitamins 4.3 Mcal/kg, Garlic 1500 Mg/kg, Minerals.
- 1500mg/kg garlic for parasite resistance
- Stimulates the appetite
- Suitable for colder weather
- Vitamins A, D and E for improved immune system, bone health and anti-oxidants
|NT Labs Medikoi Wheatgerm and Garlic Junior 750g (3mm)||3mm||750g|
|NT Labs Medikoi Wheatgerm and Garlic Junior 10kg (3mm)||3mm||10kg|
|NT Labs Medikoi Wheatgerm and Garlic 1.75kg (6mm)||6mm||1.75kg|
|NT Labs Medikoi Wheatgerm and Garlic 3kg (6mm)||6mm||3kg|
|NT Labs Medikoi Wheatgerm and Garlic 10kg (6mm)||6mm||10kg|
Wheat flour, wheatgerm, wheat bran, maize gluten, soya, garlic, fish oil.