Red Sea Coral Trace Colours
Bring out the brightest and best colours in your coral reef
- Supplements to promote vibrant colours in coral reef aquariums
- Promotes pink, red, green and purple
- Provides trace elements required by corals
Red Sea Coral Trace Colours are supplements which promote vibrant colours in coral reef aquariums.
The set includes colours A, B, C and D which are designed to promote pink, red, green and purple.
Coral Colour A is a halogen and iodine supplement which promotes the pink colours in corals.
Coral Colour B is a potassium and boron supplement that increases the red colours.
Coral Colour C uses iron and complementary metals to promote the green colours in corals.
Purple and blue colours are promoted using Coral Colour D which includes bioactive trace elements.
To ensure coral health, the correct levels of these elements must be maintained and should only be dosed correctly. A good way to gauge this is to dose in proportion to the dosing of Red Sea's Foundation A (calcium/strontium) supplement.
Coral Colors A, B, C & D supplements contain the 31 minor and trace elements present in the skeleton and soft tissue of all corals. The elements in each supplement are related by their biological function and are associated with the production of specific colour pigments (Pink, Red, Green/Yellow and Purple/Blue) in the soft tissue of stony corals. All 31 elements are required by all stony corals irrespective of the actual colour the coral displays.
For best results in displaying coral colours use Red Sea's NO3:PO4-X as part of the complete Reef Care Program.
Please note that each individual treatment is 100ml.
- Colours A - 1ml will raise the iodine level of 100 litres (25 gal) by 0.03ppm
- Colours B - 1ml will raise the potassium level of 100 litres (25 gal) by1.75ppm.
- Colours C - 1ml will raise the Iron level of 100 litres (25 gal) by 0.02ppm.
- Colours D - 1ml per 20ppm of added calcium, per 100 litres of aquarium water