Seachem Sure Start
Everything you need to establish a safe aquarium
- Ideal for both freshwater and marine tanks
- Beginners pack to make water is safe, removing tap water toxins
- Contains Prime, Stability and Pristine treatments
What is Seachem Sure Start?
The Seachem Sure Start 3 Pack contains everything you need to establish a safe aquarium during the initial set-up, including 3 different water treatments. Although this set is designed for anyone it’s perfect for a beginner to set up their first aquarium with.
- Contains everything needed in aquarium set-up
- Removes the chlorine and detoxifies ammonia
- Contains bacteria that will break down harmful ammonia and nitrate
- Improves water quality
- Breaks down leftover food and waste to prevent growth of organisms
- Prevents against disease and creates better health for the aquarium
- Contains 3x 100ml bottles
What is Seachem Prime?
The Prime bottle is a conditioner for both fresh and saltwater. It can even be used to cycle the tank, as it removes chlorine and detoxifies ammonia, converting it into a safe, non-toxic form that is then removed by your filter. Prime also promotes the production and regeneration of the natural slime coating on certain types of fish, keeping them in the best of health. For exceptionally high chloramine concentrations, a double dose may be used safely.
At A Glance:
- For fresh and saltwater aquariums
- Removes ammonia, chlorine and chloramine
- Detoxifies nitrite and nitrate
- Promotes the production of natural slime
Dosage: The 100ml bottle will treat up to 4000 litres of water. You should use 5ml for each 200 litres of new water, this dosage removes approximately 1mg per litre of ammonia, 4mg per litre of chloramine, or 5mg per litre of chlorine.
What is Seachem Stability?
The Stability bottle contains a blend of aerobic, anaerobic and facultative bacteria, formulated to break down harmful ammonia and nitrate in your aquarium. This can safely establish the new tank before introducing aquatic life. Stability has been designed to boost biological filtration and contains a synergistic blend of aerobic and anaerobic bacteria which will kickstart the breakdown and eradication of waste matter, which can produce toxic hydrogen sulphide, ammonia, nitrite and nitrate.
Stability is non toxic and cannot be over-dosed.
At A Glance:
- Prevents 'new tank syndrome'
- Can be used in freshwater and marine aquariums
- Contains nitrifying bacteria
- Kickstarts the cycling process
- Can be used as an emergancy ammonia control
Dosage: Use one capful for every 40 litres on the first day with a new aquarium. Then use one capful for every 80 litres daily for seven days. For optimum biofilter performance use one capful for every 40 litres once a month or with each water change and whenever introducing new fish or medicating an aquarium.
What is Seachem Pristine?
The Pristine bottle is formulated to improve water quality by breaking down any leftover food or waste to prevent the growth of organisms that could potentially cause disease, creating better health for the aquarium. If left unchecked the excess nutrients from wasted food produce ammonia, nitrate and nitrite as well as promoting disease organisms. So Pristine, by by consuming this, produces a healthy, bright and clear aquarium.
At A Glance:
- Natural organic waste management
- Quickly and safely eliminates sludge and detritus
- Helps increase water clarity
- Suitable for both marine and freshwater tanks
Dosage: Initial dose 5ml per 40L of water. Maintenance dosage is 5ml per 80L of water.