TMC iLumenAir Nano+ Multi Spectrum LED
The perfect lighting for micro aquariums
- Small aquarium light for micro marine and freshwater aquariums
- A variety of different modes for all aquarium types
- Flexible mounting and arm for easy positioning
This 3 in 1 multi spectrum LED light replaces the old V2 iLumenAir Nano Reef Blue, V2 iLumenAir Nano Marine White and the V2 iLumenAir Nano Natural Daylight.
The new Nano+ Multi Spectrum has 4 different colours to suite all aquarium types.
Natural Daylight: Great for small freshwater aquariums, with them being 6500k they are suited well for live plants and give out the correct spectrum for optimal growth and colouration. You can also use this in a marine aquarium as a Refugium light, to help keep nitrates and phosphates down.
Marine White: This is your natural marine white LED, so great for Coral growth and clarity. It consists of 1 blue LED and 2 white so it will still give that nice blue tinge to the water. White LED 12000k, Blue LEd 450-465nm
NUV: This NUV strip is a nightlight that shows the most amazing fluorescent pigmentation in the colours of your corals when viewed at night. It will enhance the fluorescence of both fish and corals, giving the most beautiful results. all 3 LED's are NUV so it is advised to use this either just at night or in conjunction with the marine white LED.
Reef Blue: Blue LEDs make it ideal for night vision, acclimation and colour enhancement. It is advised to use this light in conjunction with marine white LED's for optimal results. All 3 LED's are blue (450-465mm) and do not contain any white LED,s.
V2 iLumenAir Nano LED lights at a glance:
- Compact LED Light for Nano and smaller Aquariums.
- 3 switchable, dimmable modes
- Branded LED's offer super bright light and excellent water penetration.
- Flexible arm means light can be angles as exactly required
- Low energy usage and long life.
- Simple to install.
- Max light spread - 30cm by 30cm
- Max glass thickness 8mm
- Each LED is 3w
- 1 year guarantee