Swell Black Lava Sand - Coarse
A superb aquarium foundation
- Coarse black lava aquarium sand suitable for all aquariums
- Pre-washed, natural 1mm-2mm grains
- A range of sizes to stock up on
Professional quality, unique aquarium substrate sand sustainably sourced and 100% natural. Suitable for use in all aquaria types. The medium grade could also be used as a coarse media in sand filters.
Beach 49 Black Sand has been sourced to emulate the lacustrine sands of the African Rift valley comprising in excess of 95% inert volcanic particles and 5% small shell fragments. This means it doesn't affect water quality thanks to its inert nature.
This natural water worn black sand has a fully rounded particle shape and looks particularly at home in both African Cichlid setups and Hawaiian style Reef Aquariums.
The grading and shape of our Beach 49 Black Sand ensures that there are no harsh "gritty bits" making the sand kind to all catfish and bottom dwelling life.
- Come pre-washed, graded and kiln dried
- Mixture of 1mm - 2mm sized grains
- Non artificial, naturally coloured