The Swell Control Green Water contains a mixture of friendly bacteria that can help reduce the levels of nutrients which encourage algae to grow. In addition to being easy to dose and use, it is also completely chemical free and can treat a 1000 gallon pond for up to 3 months.
The special mix of bacteria in Control Green Water help reduce nitrate and phosphate levels, aid the break-down of bottom sludge and odours, as well as helping to make the water less murky.
It also contains barley straw which can further inhibit the growth of the algae that turn the water green, thanks to microbes that consume algae boosting nutrients.
- 6 x 28g Sachets treats (27,300 Litres / 6,000 Gallons)
- Each sachet treats 1000 gallons (4546 litres)
- Apply 1 x 28g sachet per 4546 litres /1000 gallons of water
- Apply every 1-2 weeks, or as needed, to keep your water clean and healthy
- Easy to use with no mess
- No measuring required
For best results:
- Use a double-dose the first time you use the product.
- Place the sachet in an area of flowing water, such as in the filter or near a waterfall.
- Ensure that your pond is well filtered and aerated, particularly at night, when oxygen levels drop.
- Use when the temperatures are above 10°C/50°F.
Beneficial bacteria and barley straw. This product is not a medication, pesticide or herbicide and is not intended as a substitute for one.