Our range of Swell Pressurised Pond Filters are supplied with UV lighting, which prevents the growth of algae and eradicates harmful micro-organisms and some parasites which may cause fish diseases. They are designed to be continuously run by your pond pump to maintain excellent water quality for healthy water for your fish.
The beauty of using this pressure filter is that it can be located anywhere in your garden and can even be buried to be out of sight. These make ideal filters for small goldfish ponds or even larger koi ponds and ensure excellent results. With these filters being under pressure they can even feed waterfalls that are at a higher level and don't rely on a gravity feed back to the pond.
The Swell Pressure Filter Deluxe can easily be cleaned by manually removing the head and washing through the foams. Once done you are able to wash through the foams and divert this excess dirty water away from your pond using the separate cleaning outlet function (not available on 8000 model). This model has a unique feature that tells you when the filter needs to be cleaned by using a small float, which pops-out of the head of the unit when required (not available on 8000 model).
|Product ||Pond Size ||Max Flow Rate ||Recommended Pump ||Inlet and Outlet ||UV Bulb ||UV Cable ||Dimensions ||Guarantee |
||8,000L (No Fish) |
4,000L (With Fish)
Not suitable for Koi
||Swell 4500 filter pump ||15, 20 and 25mm
||9w PLS ||1.5m
||12,000L (No Fish) |
6,000L (With Fish)
3,000 (With Koi)
||Swell 7500 filter pump ||25, 32 and 40mm
||18w PLL ||1.5m
||17,000L (No Fish) |
8,500L (With Fish)
4,250 (With Koi)
||Swell 10500 filter pump ||25, 32 and 40mm
||24w PLL ||1.5m
We offer replacement parts for the Swell Pressure Filter Deluxe models, please find them listed below:
How To Clean:
- Turn off the pump and remove the filter head.
- Remove the foams and clean manually in a bucket of pond water (not tap water), you will then need to assemble the filter back together.
- Remove the blanking cap from the sludge outlet and put this on the filters outlet, this stops any dirty water from entering back into the pond.
- Turn the dial to clean and then turn on the pond pump, once the water comes out of the sludge outlet clean you will need to then turn off the pump.
- Put the blanking cap back over the sludge outlet, turn the dial back to clean and simply turn back on your pump.