Swell Ranunculus aquatilis
Add a Water crowfoot to your pond
- Lush Ranunculus aquatilis oxygenating pond plant
- Looks fantastic throughout summer months
- Suitable for full sun or partial shade
How do I care for Swell Ranunculus aquatilis?
Swell Ranunculus aquatilis is an excellent oxygenator, it has three leaf forms, two above the surface and one below. It can grow in fast-flowing or still water. Its beautiful emerald-green leaves can often be seen in fast-flowing rivers around the UK. It can be dropped in a pond as a weighted bunch but it benefits from being planted in soil. In fast-flowing water, ensure it is anchored well, the leaves may remain under the surface due to the flow. In still or slow-flowing water, the leaves will come above the surface where they will flower. Keep in full sun to part shade.
• Grows in still or fast-flowing water
• In fast-flowing water ensure it has been anchored well
• In still water, the leaves will come above the water where they will flow
• Keep in full sun to partial shade
Please note: Due to the seasonal nature of pond plants, we reserve the right to swap the plants in your order with a similar species.
|Flowers||Jun to Sep|
Swell UK Scirpus cernuusFrom £17.69 Regular Price £27.99 Save £10.30In stock
Swell UK Eleocharis acicularisFrom £17.69 Regular Price £27.99 Save £10.30In stock
Swell UK Hippuris vulgarisFrom £17.69 Regular Price £27.99 Save £10.30In stock
Swell UK Hydrocotyle nova zealandFrom £17.69 Regular Price £27.99 Save £10.30In stock
Swell UK Hydrocotyle sibthorpioides variegataFrom £17.69 Regular Price £27.99 Save £10.30In stock