- Ideal for lining pond plant baskets
- 45cm x 45cm in size
- Keeps substrate in place
Swell Hessian Squares are an ideal product for lining pond plant baskets. The weave stops the pond soil from seeping into the water and still allows water and oxygen to get to the roots.
- Lay a sheet of hessian in your basket and trim to fit.
- Add pond soil, then the plant. Then add another layer of soil. Cover with gravel, unless you are using a complete pond substrate.
- Before introducing the plant basket to the pond soak first to elimate any air pockets.
- Then slowly and gently lower the basket into the pond.
The squares are 45cm x 45cm (18")