Tropica CO2 System Bio
Aquarium CO2 system to enrich your aquarium plants
- CO2 system for adding CO2 to your aquarium
- Set includes CO2 supplement, activator and fittings
- Helps to encourage plant growth and prevent algae
What is Tropica CO2 System Bio?
Tropica CO2 System Bio is a simple and cost-effective way to continuous supply extra CO2 to your aquatic plants. Easy to refill and recycle, this CO2 system supplies CO2 for approximately 60 days for improved growth of easy and medium-to-keep aquatic plants. Tropica CO2 System Bio set contains a CO2 supplement bottle and activator refill bags for easy startup. We recommend 20-25°C for the best use of this CO2 system.
What are the benefits of using a CO2 system in your tank?
In a planted freshwater aquarium the correct levels of CO2 are essential for healthy plant growth as the most important nutrient for plants is CO2. Tropica CO2 System Bio provides your aquarium plants with the right amount of carbon dioxide to thrive.
How to use:
- Pour 300 ml of hot water in the CO2 System Bio bottle (approx. 50 °C)
- Put on the cap back on the bottle (without air nozzle) and shake the bottle vigorously for 60 seconds until the contents are thoroughly mixed
- Leave the bottle at room temperature for a minimum of 24 hours until the content has turned into a solid mass
- At the same time, soak the CO2 Diffuser in clean water
24 hours later:
- Add 1 portion of Activator in 200 ml of lukewarm water (max. 35 °C)
- Leave for 5 minutes and stir until the Activator is dissolved in the water
- Add the solution to the bottle
- Insert the gasket into the air cap and place the cap on the bottle
- Attach the air hose to the bottle and connect the bottle to the CO2 diffuser
- Place the CO2 diffuser in your aquarium
- Wait for CO2 production to start. This usually takes a few hours, depending on the temperature
The set is now installed and with the activator refill bags, you have CO2 for approximately 60 days.
|Aquariums up to 60 l