Velda Fountain Pond
An easy way to add a water feature to your garden
- A self-contained pond and water feature
- Light weight, durable and easy to move around
- Includes a built-in pump and plant basket
This 75cm round Fountain Pond is a complete feature for your outside space, be it a small part of the garden, or the main focus of a balcony. This is 75cm in diameter, and 35cm tall, and is lightweight enough to move, set up and fill with ease.
This comes complete with a pump and plant basket, and works perfectly with the addition of some real marsh plants to create your perfect mini-pond feature. Perfect plants are Japenese Pipewort, Marsh-Marigold, Arrowhead, and Iris.
This fibre-glass reinforced structure is also available in two sizes of Velda Pond Square Fountain Pond.
To Set Up:
- 1. Remove packing and properly clean the mini-pond first
- 2. Place the Fountain Pond level at the desired location
- 3. Place the pump in the middle of the mini-pond
- 4. Fill the pond with tap water up to 5 cm below the edge
- 5. Pot the pond plants and put the basket carefully in its place
- 6. Connect the plug to a dry and grounded socket outlet