Moerings Complete Kit Mixed Pack
Brighten up your pond edge with a mix of aquatic plants
- A selection of aquatic plants that will thrive on the edge of your pond
- Includes aquatic plants, gravel and soil
- Mixture contains a random selection of species
This kit has everything you need to get started growing water plants in your pond, including the planting basket. You'll also find the soil, gravel and the plant itself, all packed neatly into the planting basket.
These plants are dry packed baby plants, and as such need starting gently. Ideally, place these baskets on a shallow shelf of the pond, where only the top of the plant is at the water line, and allow them to establish. Alternatively, set them up submerged in a pot or planter to start whilst they develop, and move into the pond once a little bigger.
Once established, these pond plants do best planted in a depth of up to 40cm in the pond.
This Kit includes:
- 3 x Mixed Species pond plants - Pontederia, Acorus and an Iris.
- 1 x planting basket (19 x 19 x 10cm)
- 1 x bag of aquatic compost
- 1 x bag of aquatic gravel
Species that could be Included:
- Pontederia Cordata
- Blue Iris - Kaempferi
- Yellow Iris - Pseudacorus
- White Iris - Laevigata Snowdrift
- Acorus Calamus (Sweet Flag)
Check out the rest of our pond plants to complete your pond.