- Complete starter kit for growing Typha
- Classic pond-dwelling plants
- Kit contains plants, basket, compost and gravel
This kit has everything you need to get started growing water plants in your pond, including the planting basket. You'll also find the soil, gravel and the plant itself, all packed neatly into the planting basket.
We recommend placing 1-2" of the basket in shallow water allowing the plants to establish themselves. As the shoots start to grow they can then be submerged. Alternatively, set them up submerged in a pot or planter to start whilst they develop, and move into the pond once a little bigger.
Once established, these Typha do best planted in a depth of up to 40cm in the pond.
This Kit includes:
- 1 x Typha plants
- 1 x planting basket (19 x 19 x 10cm)
- 1 x bag of aquatic compost
- 1 x bag of aquatic gravel
Moerings Complete Kit for AcorusFrom £6.50 Regular Price £12.99 Save £6.49In stock