- Complete starter kit for growing Iris
- Kit contains plants, basket, compost and gravel
- A range of beautiful colours to choose from
This kit has everything you need to get started with Irises in your pond, including the planting basket. You'll also find the soil, gravel and the plant itself, all packed neatly into the planting basket.
We recommend placing 1-2" of the basket in shallow water allowing the plants to establish themselves. As the shoots start to grow they can then be submerged. Alternatively, set them up submerged in a pot or planter to start whilst they develop, and move into the pond once a little bigger.
This Kit includes:
- 1 x Iris Plants (choice of colour - Blue, Yellow or White)
- 1 x planting basket (19 x 19 x 10cm)
- 1 x bag of aquatic compost
- 1 x bag of aquatic gravel
Blue Iris - Kaempferi
Yellow Iris - Pseudacorus
White Iris - Laevigata Snowdrift
Check out the rest of our pond plants to complete your pond.
Moerings Complete Kit for AcorusFrom £8.50 Regular Price £12.99 Save £4.49In stock