Moerings Complete Kit for Acorus
Add classic Acorus to your garden pond
- Complete starter kit for growing Acorus
- Iconic pond-dwelling plants
- Kit contains plants, basket, compost and gravel
This kit has everything you need to get started growing water plants in your pond, including the planting basket. You'll also find the soil, gravel and the plant itself, all packed neatly into the planting basket.
These plants are dry packed baby plants, and as such need starting gently. Ideally, place these baskets on a shallow shelf of the pond, where only the top of the plant is at the water line, and allow them to establish. Alternatively, set them up submerged in a pot or planter to start whilst they develop, and move into the pond once a little bigger.
Once established, these Acorus do best planted in a depth of up to 40cm in the pond.
This Kit includes:
- 1 x Acorus plants
- 1 x planting basket (19 x 19 x 10cm)
- 1 x bag of aquatic compost
- 1 x bag of aquatic gravel
Species:Acorus Calamus (Sweet Flag)