- Complete starter kit for growing Lilies
- Kit contains plants, basket, compost and gravel
- A range of beautiful colours to choose from
This kit has everything you need to get Lilies started in your pond, including the planting basket. You'll also find the soil, gravel and the plant itself, all packed neatly into the planting basket.
We recommend placing 1-2" of the basket in shallow water allowing the plants to establish themselves. As the shoots start to grow they can then be submerged. Alternatively, set them up submerged in a pot or planter to start whilst they develop, and move into the pond once a little bigger.
Once established, Lilies do best planted at a depth of up to 40cm. This is available as one single Lily of your choice in colour, or a mixed pack with three Lilies included.
This Kit includes:
- 1 x lily (choice of colour - Red, Pink, Yellow or White)
- 1 x planting basket (19 x 19 x 10cm)
- 1 x bag of aquatic compost
- 1 x bag of aquatic gravel
Species:Red Lily - Nymphaea Attraction