The Blagdon MiniPond Filter 6000 is ideal for small to medium ponds up to 6000 litres in size. It can be used with Koi ponds of around 1680 litres.
The compact filter uses a multi stage filtration process to fully cleanse the water of all types of dirt, debris and algae cells.
Using an integral 9 watt Ultra Violet lamp, algae cells are forced together making them big enough for the filter media to remove. Water then passes through several graded filter foams which remove particles of grime and waste. Ceramic filter media provides a good surface area for bacterial colonies to thrive, which break down nitrites and other elements which can cause water problems.
Polymer wool pads polish the water as it is forced through, removing any remaining particles of debris as it does so. A final carbon impregnated pad removes any residual pollutants and odours, leaving just clear, clean water.
The MiniPond is easily maintained, simply open the hinged lid to access the media. It's important to rinse the media in pond water to retain the bacterial colonies.
Dimensions: 37.5cm x 24cm x 32cm
- Low maintenance and easy to clean
- Suits ponds up to 6000 litres
- Max flow rate 3000 lph
- Unique 5 stage filter design
- 9 watt UV lamp
- Bio media and polymer carbon cartridge
- Hinged lid allows easy access for cleaning
- Outlet pipe 38mm; Inlet pipe multi hose tail 13mm, 19mm, 23mm
- 2 year guarantee
- Max pond size filtered over 75cm / 2'6" average depth shaded: 6000 litre (1320 gal)
- Pond in full sunlight: 4500 litre (990 gal)
- Shallow pond - under 75cm / 2'6" average depth: 4500 litre (990 gal)
- Pond in full sunlight and shallow: 3375 litre (742 gal)
- Pond in full sunlight and shallow with Koi: 1687 litres (371 gal)
Buy a Minipond Filter from Swell UK before 3pm on weekdays and we will get it despatched for you the very same day, with Next Working Day Delivery options available, all at our famously low prices.