Fish Mate Powerclenz UVC Pond Filters
A pressurised pond filter with mechanical and biological filtration
- Three-stage mechanical and biological filtration
- Includes Supra filter media
- Simple to install either above or below ground level
First class service and the pond filter is brilliant, will use them again.
What is a Fish Mate Powerclenz UVC Pond filter?
The Fish Mate Powerclenz Bio Filter range is made up of pressurised pond filters that use three-stage mechanical and biological filtration to remove fish waste and improve water clarity. Powered by a pond pump (sold separately) these pressurised filters combine convenience and efficacy with features like automatic cleaning and efficient UV bulb power usage. One of the best features these filters offer is the ability to be installed either below or above ground, letting you fit them into your garden discreetly to create a beautiful and healthy environment.
How do Fish Mate Powerclenz Pond Filters filter pond water?
Fish Mate incorporate a UV light clarifier into the filter to cleanse the water of algae cells. The cells are clumped together, making them much easier to dispose of via the filter media. Sponge mechanical filtration pads strain away particles of waste and dirt before the water passes through biological media, where microbes break down pond sludge and dirty water. The large surface mass of the bio media allows for optimum bacterial growth and the consumption of excess nitrates and ammonia from the water. This level of filtration makes these pond filters suitable for all ponds from small wildlife garden ponds to quite large Koi ponds.
How do you clean a Fish Mate filter pump?
The Powerclenz couldn't be easier to clean. Simply turn the automatic dial to 'clean' and highly pressurised water will squeeze the dirt and grime out of the filter foams. Sludge is passed through the waste outlet in the base of the filter for easy disposal, away from the now clean pond water. Fish Mate recommend cleaning this unit once a week in the warmer weather - it will not need such regular maintenance in the colder season.
Which Fish Mate Pond Filter is right for me?
We currently stock four models in the Fish Mate Pond Filter range:
- Fish Mate UV Filter 10000 Pond Filter - This pressurised pond filter is designed for small and medium ponds with a max flow rate of 5000lph. It can be used in wildlife ponds up to 10,000l in size, community ponds up to 5,000l in size and Koi ponds up to 2,500l in size. This model also features a 9W UV bulb.
- Fish Mate UV Filter 15000 Pond Filter - This pressurised pond filter is designed for small and medium ponds with a max flow rate of 7500lph. It can be used in wildlife ponds up to 15,000l in size, community ponds up to 7,500l in size and Koi ponds up to 3,750l in size. This model also features a 13W UV bulb.
- Fish Mate UV Filter 30000 Pond Filter - This pressurised pond filter is designed for small and medium ponds with a max flow rate of 14000lph. It can be used in wildlife ponds up to 30,000l in size, community ponds up to 15,000l in size and Koi ponds up to 7,500l in size. This model also features a 24W UV bulb.
- Fish Mate UV Filter 45000 Pond Filter - This pressurised pond filter is designed for small and medium ponds with a max flow rate of 20000lph. It can be used in wildlife ponds up to 45,000l in size, community ponds up to 22,500l in size and Koi ponds up to 11,250l in size. This model also features a 36W UV bulb.
Should I buy a pressurised pond filter?
Pressurised pond filters are highly efficient and take up far less space than traditional box filters. Generally, pressurised pond filters are the most efficient choice for pond filtration and can be used as part of a water feature as they maintain pressure. If you need a powerful pond filter that can maintain water pressure, then a pressurised pond filter is ideal.
|Product||UV Filter 10000 Pond Filter||UV Filter 15000 Pond Filter||UV Filter 30000 Pond Filter||UV Filter 45000 Pond Filter|
|Guarantee||3 year||3 year||3 year||3 year|
|Max flow rate||5000 lph (1000 gph)||7500 lph (1500 gph)||14000 lph (3000 gph)||20000 lph (4500 gph)|
|Max pond size||10000 l no fish/5000 l with fish/2500 l with Koi||15000 l no fish/7500 l with fish/3750 l with Koi||30000 l no fish/15000 l with fish/7500 l with Koi||45000 l no fish/22500 l with fish/11250 l with Koi|
|Inlet/outlet||19/25/32 mm (0.75"/1"/1.25")||19/25/32 mm (0.75" / 1" / 1.25")||19/25/32 mm (0.75" / 1" / 1.25")||19/25/32 mm (0.75" / 1" / 1.25")|
|Sludge outlet||19/25 mm (0.75"/1")||19/25 mm (0.75"/1")||19/25 mm (0.75"/1")||19/25mm (0.75"/1")|
|Cable length||5 m||5 m||5 m||5 m|
|Dimensions||L:390 x W:280 x H:430 mm||L:390 x W:280 x H:430 mm||L:635 x W:458 x H:413 mm||L:640 x W:462 x H:42.8 mm|
Fish Mate Pressurised UVC | Pond FiltersFrom £109.99 Regular Price £166.99 Save £57.00In stock
Oase BioPress SetsFrom £239.99 Regular Price £479.99 Save £240.00In stock
Swell Pressure Filter PremiumFrom £145.69 Regular Price £209.99 Save £64.30In stock
Swell Bio Pressure Filter DeluxeFrom £100.69 Regular Price £137.99 Save £37.30In stock
Swell Pressure Filter DeluxeFrom £100.79 Regular Price £144.99 Save £44.20In stock