D&D Titanium Heaters
Keep your aquarium at the perfect temperature for your fish
- Titanium heating elements for aquariums
- Shatterproof, seawater proof and virtually indestructible
- A range of sizes to stock up on
D&D's Titanium Heaters are high quality products and built to last. Titanium is one of the best conductors and delivers heat to aquarium water substantially better than conventional glass heaters. These are suitable for use in marine, reef and freshwater systems, making them ideal for any aquarium.
Manufactured from high-quality components, that are shatterproof, saltwater proof and virtually indestructible, these are high quality heaters that are designed to last. They are fully submersible, and feature a continuous titanium jacket which is non-corrosive in saltwater and also an excellent conductor, so the heat is delivered to the aquarium water substantially better than standard glass heaters.
- The D-D Titanium Heaters can be fully immersed in any position under water.
- All titanium heating elements are grounded and meet the necessary CE requirements.
- Non corrosive in seawater.
- 2 years warranty.
- Suction Cap Material - Neoprene
- Cable Length - 1.5m
- Electrical Connection - UK Plug 230 V 50 Hz
Please Note: D&D Titanium Heaters do NOT have a thermostat and therefore require a suitable temperature controller such as the D&D Dual Heating and Cooling Controller to regulate temperature.
|Product||Dimensions (L x W)||Aquarium Size|
|Titanium Heater 150w||250mm x 25mm||Up to 150 litres|
|Titanium Heater 250w||250mm x 25mm||Up to 250 litres|
|Titanium Heater 350w||250mm x 25mm||Up to 350 litres|
|Titanium Heater 650w||350mm x 25mm||Up to 650 litres|