Fritz Zyme 9 Saltwater Nitrifying Bacteria
Protect your marine fish from waste toxins
- Nitrifying bacterial culture for marine aquariums
- Reduces the amount of ammonia and nitrite in water
- A range of sizes to stock up on
Nitrifying bacteria can take weeks to naturally establish colonies in new aquariums while ammonia and nitrite can reach lethal levels in only a few days. FritZyme 9 contains saltwater-specific strains of live nitrifying bacteria proven to reduce fish loss due to toxic levels of ammonia, it provides the proper balance of bacteria proven to rapidly seed biofilters, greatly reducing the natural cycle time allowing for safe and immediate addition of livestock.
- Promotes fish health and reduces stress
- Provides essential electrolytes
- Promotes disease recovery
- Facilitates osmoregulation
FritzZyme 9 may be added to new tanks or established systems any time the biofilter needs fortification including: after water changes, aggressive cleaning, adding new livestock, medicating or changing filter media. FritzZyme 9 contains live saltwater-specific species of nitrifying bacteria.
- For a new system, dose 4 oz (119 ml / ½ cup) per 5 US gallons (19 L).
- For a large livestock system, new system dosage may be safely increased up to 10x.
- For established systems, use 2 oz (60 ml / ¼ cup) per 5 US gallons (19 L).
- NOTE: Live product. Do not freeze or overheat. Store in a cool, dark place. Use before the expiration date.