Dr Tim's Aquatics One and Only Marine
Prevent new tank syndrome in your marine aquarium
- Marine aquarium treatment to combat new tank syndrome
- Contains live nitrifying bacteria to reduce ammonia levels
- A range of sizes to stock up on
Use Dr Tim's Marine One and Only when setting up a new tank, after a water change, cleaning your filter, when adding new fish and after a disease, treatment to control ammonia and nitrite.
The key to setting up a successful aquarium is to quickly convert fish waste into a non-toxic form. This is done by nitrifying bacteria. Under normal conditions, it can take 30 to 45 days for this bacteria to become naturally established in a newly set-up aquarium. Unfortunately, during this time period, ammonia and nitrite can increase to levels toxic to fish - a process called New Tank Syndrome. For years, it was assumed that two particular species of nitrifying bacteria were responsible for this process but original scientific research by Dr. Timothy Hovanec showed this not to be the case. This is one reason why nitrification products have failed to work in the past.
60ml (2oz) treats 114ltrs (30gal).
120ml (4oz) treats 227ltrs (60gal).
240ml (8oz) treats 454ltrs (120gal).
475ml (16oz) treats 909ltrs (240gal).
- Eliminates new tank syndrome.
- Instantly creates a bio filter.
- Removes toxic ammonia and nitrite, naturally.
- No sulphur or other offensive odours.
- No wait needed.
- 100% natural.
- Can be used with Dr Tim's Ammonium Chloride Solution.