Dr Tim's Ammonium Chloride Solution
A simple way to add ammonia during fishless cycling
- Ammonia dosing for fishless cycling
- Contains enough treatment for 3 to 4 treatments
- A range of sizes to stock up on
This bottle of Dr Tim's reagent grade ammonium chloride is for use when fishless cycling. Concentration is 50 mg/L of total ammonia-nitrogen (TAN).
Generally during a fishless cycle you need to add ammonium chloride to your tank 3 or 4 times.
Dosage: Dose 4 drops per gallon of aquarium water. Use with One and Only Nitrifying Bacteria.
- 1 teaspoon equals about 5 ml which is 100 drops.
- 1 tablespoon equals almost 15 ml which is 300 drops.