NT Labs Marine Live Filter Bacteria
A great way to promote filter and aquarium health
- Live aquarium filter bacteria for biological filtration
- Bacteria removes ammonia and other organic waste
- Perfect solution for new tanks and filter repopulation
Elevated ammonia is caused by a lack of beneficial bacteria in a system to process the ammonia waste produced by the fish or the breakdown of other organic matter. Ammonia is toxic to all fish and should be at zero at all times.
NT Labs Marine Live Filter Bacteria is a unique blend of marine-adapted nitrifying bacteria. Live Filter Bacteria can be used to rapidly populate a new aquarium to resolve "new tank syndrome" and can also be used to repopulate filters after maintenance or following the use of disease treatments.
How to use:
- Shake bottle thoroughly before use.
- Use provided cup to measure required dose and slowly add dose to aquarium
- For best results, add directly to the filter if possible.