JBL ProFlora Ferropol 100ml-250ml
A weekly supplement for a planted aquarium
- Plant fertiliser for freshwater aquariums
- Contains many elements that create a nutritious environment
- Promotes vigorous plant growth
JBL ProFlora Ferropol is a weekly supplement for a planted aquarium.
If your aquatic plants are yellowing and have a transparent texture, it is likely to be an iron or potassium deficiency. Boosting the levels of these vital elements will ensure that your plants grow beautifully.
ProFlora Ferropol is a weekly treatment for fresh water aquariums. As well as iron and potassium, it contains sulphur, manganese, molybdenum, zinc, boron, copper and zinc. All of these elements work together to create the best, most nutritious environment for plants.
To check iron levels in your tank, use the JBL Iron Test Set for a precise reading. Iron levels should generally fall between 0.1 - 0.2 mg/l.
ProFlora Ferropol does not contain any phosphates or nitrates, so the chance of algae is reduced.
Dosage Instructions - use the cap provided:
- For a new aquarium or following a partial water change: 10ml per 40l of aquarium water.
- As a weekly supplement: 10ml per 80l of aquarium water.
Swell Planted Aquarium IronFrom £6.69 Regular Price £11.99 Save £5.30In stock