King British De-Chlorinator (Safe Guard) 250ml
Makes tap water safe for fish
At a glance...
- Dechlorinator suitable for use in tropical and coldwater aquariums
- Removes chloramine, chlorine and toxic heavy metals
- Helps to restore the protective slime of fish
King British De-Chlorinator (previously Safe Guard) will make sure that your fish are safe and sound, as it removes chlorine, chloramine, ammonia and other possibly lethal heavy metals.
Safe Guard should be used when carrying out a water change or setting up a tank for the first time. It is also useful when adding new fish to an aquarium.
King British Safe Guard can also help your fish if they have lost their protective slime through stress and actually coats your fish with a natural coating of Aloe Vera that can help to smooth any damaged tissue.
- Measure the water for treatment into a clean container, free from any chemical contaminants.
- Using the pipette (1ml) or the cap (4ml), add the required amount of de-chlorinator at 1ml per 9 litres to the water.
- Gently pour over aquarium water's surface, being careful to cause minimal disturbance to the aquarium.
- Dosage: five millilitres for every 45 litres of tap water.
- Makes tap water safe for use with fish.
- Suitable for use with new tanks or when topping up tap water.
- Helps to restore the protective slime of fish usually lost through stress or injury.
- Suitable for use in tropical and coldwater aquariums.
Write Your Own Review
Fluval AquaPlus Tap Water ConditionerFrom £6.66 Regular Price £9.39 Save £2.73In stock
Seachem PrimeFrom £7.59 Regular Price £9.49 Save £1.90In stock
Tetra AquaSafe (Aquarium)From £8.32 Regular Price £12.08 Save £3.76In stock
API Tap Water ConditionerFrom £5.26 Regular Price £7.50 Save £2.24In stock
Fritz Complete Water ConditionerFrom £6.46 Regular Price £6.99 Save £0.53In stock