- Fish-safe tap water treatment
- Neutralises harmful substances
- For use when setting up new aquariums or carrying out water changes
Tetra AquaSafe is ideal for using during water changes and when setting up a new aquarium as it makes tap water safe for fish within a matter of seconds: it removes any harmful substances in the water, such as chlorine, chloramine, copper zinc and lead, immediately and thoroughly. What's more, its vitamin B mix reduces any stress that fish may experience during water changes.
The product contains a natural plant extract to protect fish gills and mucous membranes, thereby promoting long-term health. The optimized care formula is perfectly tailored to the special care needs of fishes' skin and fins. Furthermore, Tetra AquaSafe contains other essential vitamins, iodine and magnesium. Iodine supports vitality while magnesium promotes the growth and well-being of fish and plants.
The care product also encourages the settlement and bioactivity of useful bacteria in the aquarium, which in turn ensure clean, healthy water. Tetra AquaSafe dissolves quickly in the aquarium water and offers long-term health benefits for all aquarium inhabitants. It is suitable for all freshwater and marine aquariums and is recommended whenever setting up a new aquarium or carrying out a water change. Tetra AquaSafe instantly makes tap water safe for fish and provides the ideal basis for a healthy life in an aquarium.
When using Tetra AquaSafe in marine aquariums, however, the protein skimmer should be switched off to prevent large amounts of foam from forming.
- Makes tap water safe for fish
- Instantly removes dangerous chlorine, chloramine, copper, zinc and lead from tap water
- Optimised vitamin B mix reduces stress experienced by fish during water changes and therefore sustainably supports their health
- Contains a natural plant extract to protect fish gills and mucous membranes
- Vitamins, iodine and magnesium promote vitality, growth and well-being
- Improves the water clarity by promoting the growth of useful bacteria
- For use when setting up new aquariums, carrying out water changes and transporting fish