Tetra Nitrate Minus
Reduce and control nitrate in your aquarium
At a glance...
- Treatment to reduce nitrates in the aquarium
- Easy dosage
- For all freshwater and tropical aquariums
Nitrates are a key part of algae formation. They are produced following filtration and controlling the levels will stop algae growth becoming a real problem.
Nitrate Minus from Tetra will reduce and control nitrate, and therefore improve water quality and the look and health of your fish tank.
It's easy to use - simply add to the aquarium once a week, no need media to replace or recharge. It can be used in tropical or freshwater aquariums.
- The contained particles promote the activeness of microorganisms, which feed on nitrate and break it down biologically
- For better water quality
- For all freshwater and marine aquariums
- 100 ml for 400 litres of aquarium water
- 250 ml for 1,000 litres of aquarium water
Write Your Own Review