King British Algae Wafers
Algae wafers suitable for Catfish and Plecostomus
- Algae wafers with Spirulina and vitamin C
- Sinking formula that's high in protein and low in waste
- For Catfish, Plecostomus and other algae eating fish
Algae Wafers from King British are part of their excellent range of fish foods to ensure that your fish have the best diet possible.
The highly digestible recipe is packed with essential vitamins, minerals and elements that catfish and other algae eaters need. It also has an immune health booster made from natural seaweed extract to boost resistance to disease and infections.
The formula includes spirulina and vitamin C for the most nutrition value, and healthy skin and eyes. The tasty wafers also produce little waste - so you can be sure of a clean, clear tank! They sink heavily to the bottom so that ground feeders can forage as they would do normally.
- Highly digestible - low waste formula.
- For clean clear water.
- With all essential vitamins, minerals and trace elements.
- With Immuno Health Booster - a natural seaweed extract that helps provide a stronger natural shield against infection and disease.
- Made from the highest quality, natural ingredients.
Feeding Instructions: Feed daily (but only 6 days per week), sufficient to last approximately 15 - 20 minutes per feed. Do not overfeed and remove any uneaten food. Ideally feed in the evening.
Storage: Store in a cool, dry place. Use within six months of opening.