Kockney Koi Aqua Master Inline Connector
Easy to use cable connector ideal for outdoor electrical equipment
- Suitable for joining cables 5-9mm in size
- Quick and easy twist release plug & socket connection
- Full cable connection instructions included
What is the Kockney Koi Aqua Master Inline Connector?
The Kockney Koi AquaMaster Inline Cable Connector can be used for extending existing power cable from garden electrical connections, or can replace existing cable. The Kockney koi Aqua Master Inline Cable Connector will provide you with a safe and reliable weatherproof connection to other outdoor electrical appliances of your choosing.
How to use the Kockney Koi Aqua Master Inline Connector?
It is recommended to use the Kockney Koi Master Inline Connector when connecting pond equipment in a safe environment. Cable diameter can run between 5-9mm via the supply cable. Twist release collar allows for simple but effective installation when paired with existing power cable. The cable joiner is made with a 16 amp load rating, therefore making it ideal for almost any situation.
Key Features of the Kockney Koi Aqua Master Inline Connector:
- Strong polycarbonate body
- Suitable for joining cables between 5 - 9mm in size
- Maximum 16 amp rating
- Safe and reliable weatherproof cable connection
- Quick and easy twist release plug/socket connection
- Includes full installation instructions