Kockney Koi Japanese Sock Net 14"
Safely transport your live-stock from one place to another
- Easy to use and catch your pond fish with the least amount of stress
- Handle your fish securely transport purposes
- Net is complete with a sturdy handle
What is the Kockney Koi Japanese Sock Net 14"?
The Kockney Koi Japanese Sock Net 14 inch is made of a soft mesh material, specially constructed to minimise stress and prevent thrashing from live-stock. It is recommended to use the Kockney Koi Japanese Sock Net to gently capture your live-stock. You can safely transport Koi or smaller fish from a pond to a treatment bowl or quarantine tank. Compared to standardised nets, the Kockney Koi Japanese Sock Net is designed to be a safe koi sock to gently secure your live-stock.
How to use the Kockney Koi Japanese Sock Net?
It is easy to use the Kockney Koi Japanese Sock Net by placing the net over the Koi, gently drawing down the body. Once the fish is secure for safe transport, you can relocate your live-stock, therefore reducing any risk of danger or damage to scales, skin and fins. It is essential to use the Kockney Koi Japanese Sock when moving or introducing live-stock to a pond or suitable enclosure.
- Floats on water
- Durable and long-lasting
- Lightweight and easy to manoeuvre
- Detachable handle for easy storage and transportation
- Part of an essential range of tools for fish keepers
- Floats on water for easy retrieval