Nishikoi Growth Food is a perfect fish food to help the growth and colour enhancement of pond fish, including Koi.
With over 37% protein each pellet is packed with nutrition for healthy growth and development. They stimulate superb growth and maintain a healthy body shape when fed in a normal summer climate.
The food has added vitamins C, D and E to support a healthy immune system, good bone strength and overall vitality. Spirulina algae also ensures a good level of Essential Fatty Acids to boost natural colours of all fish from goldfish to Koi.
The pellets are great for surface feeders, as they float on the surface of the pond. That makes it easier to see how much has been eaten and also easy to remove excess food.
It's easy to keep the food fresh too, thanks to the water resistant jars that ensure the pellets stay fresher for longer.
- 37% protein for growth.
- Anti-oxidant action of vitamin C & E to help the immune system.
- Vitamin D for strong bone formation.
- Spirulina (enriched with essential fatty acids) that aids natural colour.
- Floating fish feed at the surface.
- Highly digestible quality fishmeal for healthy growth.
- 100% re-sealable, water resistant jars for freshness.
- Small 3-4mm / Medium 5-6mm / Large 7-8mm
- Feed Nishikoi Growth 2-4 times a day (depending on the temperature).
- Feed only as much as the fish will consume within a few minutes.
- Below 10°C, stop feeding Nishikoi Growth and switch to Nishikoi Wheatgerm.